Tuesday, September 3, 2019

what i did over the weekend



this weekend I went to a Penn State football game and an Indians game. On Friday after school, I went to Penn State because my brother goes to school there. Saturday morning I got up and got breakfast. after that, we went to go tailgate because we know someone that tailgates a lot and is a big Penn State fan. so we were there until 2:00. the game started at 3:30 the game was good the final score was 79-7 and Penn State won. on Monday we drove back to Ohio.on Monday I went to the Indians game and it was good it started raining halfway through. we end up leaving in the 6th inning. overall the weekend felt long wich is a good thing and i am hoping to go to another Penn state.








Image result for penn state football white out

my reading life: the first book I am going to read is holes. I chose this book because Mis. J tolled me that is was a good book

2 comments:

  1. Would you be going to the same school as your brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big scoring difference. It's sounded that you had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete